Best journeys are not planned, they are discovered. Live up the road with RoadLiV challenge
Take up our #RoadLIV challenge, hit the road, exhibit your journey through a video blog, and stand a chance to get featured on our page.
# RoadLiV challenge
Looking to take a break from the mundane? Here’s an exciting opportunity that would kindle the traveler in you and encourage you to indulge in a road trip right away. Take up our #RoadLIV challenge, hit the road, exhibit your journey through a video blog, and stand a chance to get featured on our page.
ComeToIndia.com invites all trip lovers and adventure seekers to indulge in #RoadLiV challenge and exhibit their passion towards travel and adventure to us. So, get out of your comfort zone, and get challenged in a way you always desired.
The most exhilarating story would stand a chance to get featured on RoadLIV.com in a captivating video
Are you ready to get lost? If yes, do remember to go through the challenge rules.
Accept The Challenge
• The Challenge is open only to individuals who: (a) will be aged 21 to 35 years old on the date that a timely entry is submitted; (b) have their parents’/legal guardians’ permission to participate in The Challenge.
• The trip duration should not be lesser than 3 days and not exceed 21 days.
• The materials you submit to cover your travel should include photos and videos that clearly feature the name of your place you travelled.
• Make sure the images and videos are of good quality
• Cover each day of your journey by explaining what you experienced there and what’s special for travelers. Also, mention your next day’s itinerary and the end of a particular day’s entry.
• Sponsor reserves the right to verify an individual’s eligibility to participate in The Challenge.
• The registration period for The Challenge starts at 10:00 a.m. Indian Standard Time (“IST”) on May 2, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on May 1, 2022 (the “Registration Period”).
• Team Size: There is no minimum or maximum team size. While Sponsor encourages each Participant to join a team and collaborate with other Participants, single person teams are permitted.
Visit RoadLiv.com for more informations