Five more stunning autumn escapes in India
“In India, the months of October and November are soaked in festive fever as major festivals are held in this part of the year. And for those looking to make an excursion, here are five best places you can choose to explore.”
Autumn Escapes In India - The months of October and November are soaked in festive fever as major festivals are held in this part of the year. And for those looking to make an excursion, here are five best places you can choose to explore.
The autumn season of India is marked by many big festivals of the country that are held in this part of the year. It is that time of the year when you can dust off your backpacks, wear walking shoes, book some tickets, and set off for a dream vacation in India.
While India’s baking summers are nothing less than roasting apart from its Himalayan regions, monsoon also puts a break to all vacation plans if you are not the one to step out when it decants. Autumn is also the beginning of festive time in India, which pushes for more vacation that the rest of the year. If you are attached to the idea of a lifetime’s trip with some autumn wind in your hair, these great places are worth to get explored.
Andamans Unravel the hidden treasures of the country at the Andamans. This archipelago in the Bay of Bengal has a fair portion of history for you to find out.
# Things to do in Andamans
- Take a dive into the sea with some scuba diving and snorkeling at Havelock Island. Besides, indulge in beach hoping to get some distinctive shorelines.
- Hop over to the once hub of East India Company – Ross Island. Discover the remnants of the old British homes as you trip upon some Japanese bunkers.
- Explore through caves at the Baratang Island to see some strange formations in the limestone caves.
- Check out some water sports at Neil Island.
- Explore the H.Q. of Andamans at Port Blair, with its revolutionary cellular jail and great marine museums.
Considering the festive fever gripping the country, Gujarat comes out at a great option for traveling.
Things to do in Gujarat
- Move to the Rann of Kutch for its great landscape and the ancient city of Dholavira. You might also be here in times for the famed festival – Rann Utsav.
- Book yourself for the Gir Safari to see the majestic Asiatic lions.
- Take a step into the beautifully carved stepwell – Rani ki Vav at Patan. While you are at it, head to Modhera for its gorgeous Sun Temple.
- ndulge in some beach fun at Mandvi– with a grand viewpoint of the coastline from the Maharaja’s palace on the beach.
- Discover the mystery of the Harappan civilization at Lothal, a few kilometers from the vivacious capital of Gujarat – Ahmedabad.
Uttarakhand If you love exploring hills, Uttarakhand has some fabulous options for you.
# Things to do in Uttarakhand
- Enjoy a luxurious stay near the famous lake of Nainital.
- Pump up your adrenaline with water rafting at Rishikesh.
- Go and meet the people of the world-famous Jim Corbett National Park.
- Try your skills at some skiing at the resorts of Auli.
- Rediscover the appeal of the Chand Dynasty as you move through the forts and monuments of Almora.
Kerala Move to the God’s own country and enjoy luxury at the backwaters of Kerala, a perfect place to relax with family.
# Things to do in Kerala
- Visit the Venice of the East at Alleppey as you enjoy a night on the houseboat that takes you along its backwaters.
- Indulge in the beaches of Varkala with its unspoiled waters and white sand. Do make a visit to the natural spring at Papanasam – known for its medicinal properties.
- Rejuvenate your soul at Thekkady as you experience the mist-covered hills, the striking wildlife and the chirpy birds.
- Treat yourself to a healthy body massage along the beaches of Kovalam.
- Explore the city of Kochi – known for its lively markets and a history that takes you back to the arrival of Vasco da Gama. Explore the ancient Chinese fishing nets that have come in from the benches of Kublai Khan.
Madhya Pradesh Also called the ‘Heart of India’, Madhya Pradesh is famous for its abundant wildlife, rich heritage and wildlife.
# Things to do in Madhya Pradesh
- Go to the glass temple and the Lalbagh Palace at Indore, to experience the city life of the place.
- Explore into the ghost town of Mandu with its elapsed palaces and royal structures.
- Combine some history with wildlife at Bandhavgarh – with its ancient fort and the highest density of tigers within the national park.
- Discover the architectural wonder of the ancient city of Orchha – with its imperial palaces, monuments and temples.
- Discover the pearl of fortresses – Gwalior and visit the tomb of the famous musician Tansen while here.
- We Price Match
- FREE cancellation on most rooms!
- Magic of India | Cinematic Video
- Breathing India | Travel Video
- Welcome to India ! [CINEMATIC TRAVEL FILM]
- INCREDIBLE INDIA | by India & You
- BEAUTY OF MANALI | manali cinematic travel video | travel india
- This is India in 4K | Incredible India | Soul and Fuel