Tourist Places to Visit in Mandi
The historically eminent, spiritually significant and amazingly panoramic Mandi is spread along the banks of river Beas.
Best places to visit in Mandi are:
The natural lake at Rewalsar is famous for its floating reed islands and fishes. Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh shrines exist along the periphery of Lake. Rewalsar Lake is about 24 km from Mandi and surrounded by rugged mountains on all sides.
Panchvaktra temple is a supreme shrine dedicated to Lord Shiv. The temple is built in the typical Shikhara architecture style which looks astounding.
Sunken Garden is an around 500 years old lush green garden in Mandi. This park is the center of all the major activities in and around the city. Whether you'd like to enjoy outdoor activities with your loved ones, rest under the warm rays of the sun or simply take leisurely strolls.
Tarna Temple, nestled on the Tarna Hill in the Mandi district, is a popular tourist attraction. At the Tarna Devi temple is a heavenly shrine that is dedicated to Goddess Shyama Kali. Goddess Shyama Kali is an incarnation of Goddess Parvati.
- We Price Match
- FREE cancellation on most rooms!
- Magic of India | Cinematic Video
- Breathing India | Travel Video
- Welcome to India ! [CINEMATIC TRAVEL FILM]
- INCREDIBLE INDIA | by India & You
- BEAUTY OF MANALI | manali cinematic travel video | travel india
- This is India in 4K | Incredible India | Soul and Fuel